We have been keeping a complete record of Megan's feeding schedule since birth. It helps us keep track of how much she has taken/puked, the feeding hours and how many times she pees/poop. Right now, Valin does most of the graveyard (3am) feedings, while I handle the late night and early morning feeds. Hopefully all this will be over soon. Man! it's tiring.
Retiring This Blog - It's a Long Time Coming
2 months ago
4 comments:
I'm IMPRESSED! YL teases me that I do everything in Excel, but you beat me in this!
Actually, it is in excel.. :) I wanted to just cut & paste the excel fields, but that cause problems in blogspot (somehow the fonts will go berzerk). :S
So I had it converted to PDF, then to JPG, and post it as picture. :)
do u wake her up for her last feed at night or does she wake up on her own?
In the beginning, she wakes up quite often, so it was like clock work. But at around 2mths+, she seems to sleep longer. If we wake her, she'll get angry and will only take about 50ml out of 130ml. We later found that she'll drink well while sleeping and can finish the 130ml in about 10min or so. We leave about 3-4hrs between feeds. So our schedule is a bit messed up now. We feed her once around 9pm-10pm, and then at 1-2am...
Post a Comment