Megan is 6 months old this month and is able to make a variety of sounds. We have been trying to get her to say, "daddy" "mommy" or "ah-mah". So far, without much success. Well, at least, now she's more responsive.
Hopefully we will get to hear those magical words soon!
4 comments:
hi steven! hopped around and found your blog!! yeah, I agree with you about the dramatic wait for those precious words. The 'mama' or 'dada' or 'papa' or 'mee mee'...whatever that sounds remotely like mom and dad....ha ha ha ha ha!!!
for me, seems so long ago....sigh
i'm still waiting for Dennis to call me mommy.
BTW, is Valin still pumping away?? I'm already winding down production, pumping only twice a day. Bo lat liao (hokkien)
Marsha.. haha.. thanks. Somehow we got a bit lazy since this post.. so she has now gone back to 'goo-goo-ga-gaa' *sigh*
An Peng, yes she is, still diligently pumping away.. inspite of my protest. She wants to continue as long as she can. P.S. remember the stock pile picture? It STILL is STOCKed! argh...
Wah, I really salute her! I can't take it anymore... I need my sleep.
Post a Comment